Ok. So we are 13 weeks today. The count down is on! I am feeling fairly large but no so much in charge. Some days I feel really good. Others not so hot. Today has been a good day thus so far. I was just thinking that we have less than 6 months to go. Can it be true? has it really been that long already. It seems like just yesterday we found out.
This week we will be busying ourselves making room for these babies. I never realized how much stuff there was in preparation and readying the home. I know we still have some time but I guess we better get a jump on it hunh?
All because two people fell in love...
Welcome to the official site of Jason & Mamawah Hill. This blog will serve as a site to give our friends and family constant updates about the progress of our nuggets. LOL!
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Wah & Jason - I am so happy for you! I am blessed with two children, but I could not imagine having them both at once. Treasure every minute - it truly goes by faster than you will believe.
ReplyDelete